This website and the images and text herein may be copyrighted by AgentWebsite Inc, Mary Fitzpatrick, REALTOR® - FL LIC# 3117773 and other third parties. Realtor, Century21, ERA, Coldwell Banker, Prudential, RE/MAX, Keller Williams, Weichert, Realty Executives, GMAC, United Realty Group, Google and Mapquest are trademarks and or service marks of their respective companies.
AgentWebsite strongly respects copyright protections. We will respond as promptly as possible to any reports of copyright infringement on our company and customer websites, and in any IDX displays and IDX content. AgentWebsite works within the guidelines of the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") to address and rectify any and all reports and instances of copyright infringement. Infringement Reporting Procedure. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Mary Fitzpatrick, REALTOR® - FL LIC# 3117773 or by a third party who has uploaded content on this website, please email (preferred), fax, or mail all of the below required information, in written English, to AgentWebsite (contact information follows) and provide the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where the copyright agent can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Mary Fitzpatrick, REALTOR® - FL LIC# 3117773, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Mary Fitzpatrick, REALTOR® - FL LIC# 3117773 or our copyright agent may request additional information before removing any infringing material. Mary Fitzpatrick, REALTOR® - FL LIC# 3117773 or our copyright agent may provide the alleged infringing party with your email address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
AgentWebsite Inc is registered as a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). If you believe your copyright material is being used on this Site without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
Copyright Agent Contact. AgentWebsite's Copyright Agent contact information is as follows. Email is our preferred method of communication.
AgentWebsite Inc: Attn: DMCA Notice Manager, PO Box 4043, Key West, FL 33041 888-320-2922 (phone) 888-320-2922 (fax) copyright (at) agentwebsite (dot) net
We value your privacy. Your information will be kept confidential, and will not be sold or leased to third parties.
This material is based on information which we consider reliable, but because it may have been supplied by third parties, we cannot represent that it is accurate or complete and should not be relied on as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice.
If you submit a review on this website, your review submission is subject to the review submission terms.
AgentWebsite and Mary Fitzpatrick, REALTOR® - FL LIC# 3117773 reserve the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this website is offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Your continued use of this website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.